Download, review, sign and submit the Speaker Agreement
SHC Secretariat – Askemail@example.com
Click on Slide Upload to upload
• The presentation slides for your talk; and
• A video pre-recording of your talk if any
Your Slides can be uploaded until 25 May 2023. After that date, if you are attending in person, then you may bring your Slides to the Speaker Ready Room which will be open from 31 May 2023 to 3 June 2023.
Submit Slides and Upload Videos, if any >
Please click on the Speakers Schedule for your Presentation Session (date, time and place) found in the Speakers Tab which will be updated from time to time..
1.Click on Slides Template if you would like to use it. It is NOT compulsory to use the template
2. Time Limits will be strictly observed.
3. Pre-recorded Videos
- Record your video using MP4, MKV, or AVI file formats. The resolution should be 1080p or better for optimal streaming quality.
- The video length is no more than time allocated in the Programme.
- Name your finished video with the Title and your name
- We recommend a full-screen presentation format for your content (slides, demos, etc.) with a picture-in-picture speaker view.
- We suggest using a high-quality microphone and record with a minimally-distracting background for the best quality.
- Upload your video to Google Drive and share the Video with firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All presentations at this year’s Meeting will be in WIDESCREEN format. To take full advantage of the new widescreen format, we recommend that you build or convert your presentation to 16:9. For more information on how to change an existing 4:3 presentation into a 16:9 widescreen format, please see below.
If you choose not to use the widescreen template, your presentation will perform as expected, however, the presentation will be displayed with “pillar boxed” on the 16:9 screen.
If you would prefer to use your own PowerPoint template, you can change an existing 4:3 presentation into a 16:9 widescreen format by following these few steps:
For PowerPoint 2010 and 2007, Click the Design tab, and then click on Slides Sized For. In the drop-down menu, select On-Screen Show (16:9) and click OK.
For PowerPoint 2013, Click the Design tab, and then click on Slide Size. In the drop-down menu, select Widescreen (16:9).
For PowerPoint 2016, Click the Design tab, click on Page Setup. In the drop-down menu, select On-Screen Show (16:9) and click OK.
IMPORTANT: If you convert an existing presentation to widescreen, your slides will expand to the new size. If you have any videos or photos in an existing PowerPoint, they may need to be resized so they do not appear stretched. Also, be sure to check animations to ensure the elements line up correctly.